The Trust is grateful for the support of many Affiliated organisations in the field of transport heritage preservation. Follow the links to discover more about their areas of specialisation.
- East Anglia Transport Museum. Museum of street transport including buses, trams and trolleybuses near Lowestoft.
- Ipswich Transport Museum. Largest collection of transport items from a single town.
- MG Owners Club. World's largest single marque car club, serving the MG sports car enthusiast.
- Midland & Gt Northern Joint Rlwy Soc. Supporters of the North Norfolk Railway, the "Poppy Line".
- MTB 102 Trust. The only surviving RN Dunkirk veteran and film star.
- South East Essex Railway Society. Events and facilities for railway enthusiasts across South East Essex.
- Leighton Buzzard Narrow Gauge Railway Society. Operators of the sandpits light railway in Bedfordshire.
- Airship Heritage Trust. History of British airships and lighter-than-air travel.
- Leicester Transport Heritage Trust. Research, preservation and promotion of local road transport heritage.
- Lincolnshire Vintage Vehicle Society. Museum of cars, buses and commercial vehicles near Lincoln.
- Nene Valley Railway. Railway operation and museum near Peterborough, featuring examples from across Europe.
- Newark Air Museum. Historic aircraft collection.
- The Road Roller Association. Preservation of all types of road construction plant.
- London's Transport Museum. Conserving the Capital city's diverse transport heritage.
- Royal Air Force Museum. World class aviation collection over two sites, Hendon and Cosford.
- Walthamstow Pumphouse Museum. London's newest steam and transport museum, focussing on the technology and industries of the Lea Valley.
- Aston Manor Road Transport Museum. Displaying the historic legacy of road transport in the West Midlands.
- BMMO Trust. Supporters of the transport museum at Wythall.
- Chasewater Light Railway. Railway centre and museum.
- Dean Forest Railway. Railway operation from Lydney and museum at Norchard.
- Electric Railway Museum Ltd. Owners of the country's principal collection of electric railway vehicles at Coventry.
- Locomotive 6201 Society. Proud custodian of the only surviving prototype Stanier 4-6-2 - Princess Royal Class No 6201 “Princess Elizabeth”.
- London & North Western Railway Society. Collection and dissemination of information on LNWR, its constituents and successors.
- National Tramway Museum. Largest collection of tramcars operated in a limestone quarry at Crich.
- Rolls-Royce Heritage Trust
- Beamish Museum. The Living museum of the North, with pit village, street tramway and colliery railway.
- South Tynedale Railway. The North of England's highest narrow gauge railway winding northwards from its home at Alston in Cumbria for 3½ miles, following the route of the former Alston to Haltwhistle branch line.
- East Lancs Railway Preservation Soc. Preserved steam railway operating from Bury Bolton St station, also road transport museum.
- Lakeland Motor Museum. Diverse collection of road vehicles at Haverthwaite, near Windermere.
- Lakeside & Haverthwaite Railway. Railway operation and museum at the foot of Lake Windermere.
- Manchester Heaton Park Tramway. Heritage electric tramway.
- Museum of Science & Industry in Manchester. Major industrial collection housed in the original L&M station premises.
- Ribble Vehicle Preservation Trust. Restorers of Ribble buses from 1930 to 1980, housed in a modern depot owned by the Trust.
- Brooklands Museum Trust. Supporters of the motoring and aviation museum at Weybridge.
- Buckinghamshire Railway Centre. Owners of the railway museum at Quainton Road.
- M N L P S Ltd. Owners and operators on railtours of mainline express engine Clan Line.
- Royal Gunpowder Mills Co Ltd. Important heritage site with 300 years of history including canal and railway systems.
- Southern Electric Group. Preserving and recording all aspects of the 3rd rail 'Southern Electric' system.
- Montrose Air Station Heritage Centre. Scotland's only aviation collection and museum.
- National Museums Scotland
- Scottish Railway Preservation Society. Railway centre and museum at Bo'ness on the Firth of Forth and operator of mainline railtours.
- Scottish Tramway & Transport Society
- Great Western Society. Railway centre and museum at Didcot.
- Isle of Wight Steam Railway. Railway operation and museum near Ryde, IoW.
- Kennet and Avon Canal Trust. Restorers of the canal connection across southern England.
- National Motor Museum. Collection of historic road vehicles in the New Forest.
- Southampton Tram Project. Custodians of surviving Southampton trams for eventual display within the city.
- Southern Counties Historic Vehicles Preservation Trust. Centre for restoration and display of historic vehicles in the West Sussex area.
- Tangmere Military Aviation Museum Trust. Home to an impressive display of historic aircraft and a unique collection of aviation memorabilia.
- White Horse Ferries Ltd. Operators of Hythe and Tilbury ferry services.
- Aldershot & District OR&RS. Owners of a fleet of Dennis buses, frequent rally attenders.
- Bluebell Railway Preservation Society. Railway operation and museum at Sheffield Park, Sussex.
- Friends of Chatham Traction. Restorers of the sole surviving example of this fleet and narrators of social history in the Medway Towns.
- Dunsfold Collection of Landrovers. Keepers of the world's largest collection of this marque, frequent stars of cinema and TV productions.
- Eastbourne Historic Vehicle Club Ltd. Enthusiasts club and organisers of the annual Hellingly Festival of Transport.
- Falcon 282 Group. Restorers and operators of ex-A&D single-decker.
- Medstead Depot Omnibus Group. Restoration centre for a fleet of ex-A&D and Southampton buses.
- Plato Video. Professional filmmakers and holders of an extensive archive of transport footage.
- Romney Hythe & Dymchurch Railway Assoc. Miniature railway along shore of Romney Marsh to Dungeness.
- Fleet Air Arm Museum. Naval aviation museum at Yeovilton.
- Helicopter Museum. Aviation museum at Weston super Mare.
- West Somerset Railway plc. Railway operation and museum at Minehead.
- Corris Railway Society. Museum and operation of the earliest NG railway in mid-Wales at Machynlleth.
- Foxcote Manor Society. Owners of the eponymous steam locomotive based at Llangollen.
- Gwili Vintage Carriage Group. Assemble and safeguard a representative Victorian passenger train that would have run in Wales.
- Talyllyn Railway Preservation Society. Welsh NG former slate railway near Harlech.
- Bahamas Locomotive Society. Operators of a steam locomotive workshop at Ingrow on the KWVR.
- Barrow Hill Engine Shed Society
- The Daniel Adamson Pres Society. Restorers of Daniel Adamson, the unique passenger carrying steam tug tender on the Mersey.
- North Bay Railway. Steam operated narrow gauge seaside railway in Scarborough.
- Vintage Carriages Trust. Owners of a significant collection of railway carriages, museum on the KWVR, substantial document archive.
- Assn. of British Transport and Eng. Mus.. Forum for sharing matters of common interest to transport and engineering museums.
- Assn. of Transport Photo & History
- Commercial Vehicle & Road Transport Club
- Historic Commercial Vehicle Society
- Locomotive Club of Great Britain. An enthusiasts group concerned to foster interest in UK and overseas railways and support the railway preservation movement.
- Paddle Steamer Preservation Society. Rescuers and operators of PS Waverley, the last sea-going paddle steamer in the world, and owners of the historic coal-fired PS Kingswear Castle.
- P S V Circle. Definitive source of knowledge on public service vehicles and their operators in the UK.
- Railway Correspondence & Travel Society. Britain's leading organisation for people interested in all aspects of railways past, present and future, highly regarded by both professionals and enthusiasts.
- The Vintage Motor Cycle Club Ltd. Events and materials to enable motor cycles to continue as living exhibits.
- Vintage Sports Car Club
More to be added soon!